Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hiatus

I am taking a little Hiatus from blogging until after graduation the first week of June. I've just been so busy lately and had so many other things going on, that I just don't feel like I can devote the time I'd like to make this blog what I want it to be. So, I am going to take a little break for a few weeks and then come back as summer starts, fully ready to make my blog the best it can be. I hope you all understand and I hope that everyone will still be here when I come back. I'll still be reading all of your blogs, as I am addicted and I could never stop reading, but I won't be posting for a little while. Sometimes we just need a break. Thanks for understanding, au revoir! See you in June!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have such a gorgeous blog! I really hope you enjoy this time off and are able to recharge your batteries! See you in June! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure u come back, love ur blog! Good luck w/ everything!

    ReplyDelete