Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Past Few Days

Whew, it's been a busy few days. I feel like the weekend didn't stop until today when I had to go back to work. But I'm definitely not complaining, I've been having a blast. So much has happened, I don't even know how to catch up. I've got some pictures to share with you from the weekend, and my visit to a friend's ranch yesterday.

I'll start from the beginning, Saturday night was the opening of the Hofbrau, the restaurant/bar my dad invested in and we all went for the grand opening party. It was soo much fun. It's a really great place, I think it's going to be a success. I won't go into too much detail about the night, but it was crazy and ended around 2 AM Sunday morning. The best kind of Saturday night, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm now realizing I could've taken many more pictures of this, but I was too busy enjoying myself and sometimes you just have to put away the camera. Anyway, Sunday was my little sister's 14th birthday. We went to dinner with the family to celebrate and she got a baby red footed tortoise for her birthday. We named her Bella and I'm so in love with her I almost want to go get a tortoise for myself!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Yesterday, my mom and I headed out early in the morning to a friend's ranch for lunch and just to enjoy the day together. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. We sat around on the porch, next to a little man-made fish pond and listened to the sound of the water, eating tuna sandwiches, fruit, chocolate chip cookies and lots of tea. We went for a little walk and took lots of pictures. I won't post them all because I got carried away, but I will share a few of my favorites because it was so beautiful. I absolutely love being out in nature and I've been missing being on my ranch so much, it was so great to get to go out to our friend's and get a little taste of it. But I'm going to mine at the end of the month and I CAN'T WAIT! Sooo excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you all had a great weekend, and a good start to the week. It's almost another weekend, wooo! Tomorrow I'll try to recreate my outfit from Saturday night and post it on here. I really liked it, and realized when it was too late that I never remembered to take outfit pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment