Saturday, May 8, 2010

Soft Opening, One Week Late

So, finally, I'm posting the pictures of my outfit from the soft opening of my dad's new restaurant, The Hofbrau, last Saturday. So, only one week late, not too bad, right? I already posted some pictures from the night, the night I forgot to take pictures of and had to steal from facebook, but I never posted any of my outfit. Actually, I haven't done a proper outfit post in a week. Oops, sorry. Lot's going on lately in Kaitlin's life. But what better time than Saturday before heading out with friends?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I really loved this outfit. At first, I felt really self-concious in the tight fitting skirt with the open back. I mean, usually, I don't dress with sex-appeal in mind. But that night, I wore the tight skirt, open back, red lips and after awhile I actually started to feel good about the outfit. And I got some numbers, 3 to be exact, so maybe it's not so bad, eh? Overall, the night was fantastic, tons and tons of fun and I ended up really loving the outfit. I felt like it was perfect for that night, and who knows, maybe I"ll try something like this again next time I go out.

Photobucket


Oh and I got my mint green polish. I had to be super patient, as it took forever, but I got this lovely color at Forever 21 for $2.80. Just another reason to love F21. I've gotten tons of compliments on it, and it's so nice to tell everyone I only paid 3 bucks. Thanks again, F21.

Shirt: F21
Skirt: Victoria's Secret
Heels: F21
Belt: Target

3 comments:

  1. You look great here. Gorgeous outfit and I love how you wore red lipstick with this look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is great, and it's always good to have a fashion risk pay off! That mint color complements it and gives a quirky feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute skirt! Love the ;ace on the top!

    ReplyDelete