Saturday, April 24, 2010

European Wannabe

Ever since I can remember, I mean honestly I think since maybe 2nd grade, I've wished I was European. In fact, back when I was little, I used to lie to people I didn't know very well and say that I was French. That's a complete lie, my ancestry is English and Irish, but I wanted people to think I was European, and little kids don't know, so I lied. Time hasn't changed much, except now I just say I'm an American born on the wrong continent. All my favorite people/things are European. Bands, movies, books, authors, actors, models, cars, designers, food, you name it. That also includes my mad mad love for European bloggers. I mean, is there such a thing as a tacky person in Europe? Europeans, especially the French, make EVERYTHING look chic and sexy. We Americans just don't have that. And so now that you're wondering why I just went into this long explanation of why I'm disgustingly obsessed with Europeans and my secret wish (I wish on birthday candles to marry a European, true story) to be European, I'll share with you the reason for all of this nonsense. Today, since I worked from 8-7 today and am now rushing out for much needed time with friends, I am going to show you my favorite European outfits of the week, since I've hardly shown you anything of my own. I hope you enjoy, if you're anything like me, you'll be drooling by the time this post is finished. Have a grrreat Saturday/Sunday lovelies!

Photobucket
Helmi Otsalla


Photobucket
Elenita


Photobucket
Le Blog De Betty


Photobucket
summerlisten


Photobucket
The Cherry Blossom Girl


Photobucket
Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment