Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wanna Be On The Beach

Ughhh, sorry for the lack of posts. I'm just so not feelin' it this week. You know what I mean? I'm just in the mood to kick back and relax and wear shorts and t-shirts with my dirty hair in braids and floppy hats. I have the week off of work and I feel like I should be on a beach somewhere instead of stuck at home eating and watching Criminal Minds reruns. Sooo, I put together a little "I wish it was summer and I was in Cancun" post. Enjoy. I'll do an outfit post tomorrow (well I guess it is tomorrow, I look at my clock and see 12:03) outfit post SOON I should say. Goodnight!

Photobucket


Also, shh keep this on the DL from my mother (you know, to save me from the "Ohh, Kaitlin, I told you sos!"), but lately lots of photos of blondes have been popping up in my "inspiration folder." Uh ohhh, I know I just went red, and my hair feels like wheat, but I'm just lovin' blondes right now. It's really true, we girls can never be happy with what we have..maybe I'll go this weekend and damage my hair a little more with some highlights? Then in two weeks I'll want to be Zooey D and go dye it all dark brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment