Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Day, Earth!

A subtle chain of countless rings
The next unto the farthest brings;
The eye reads omens where it goes,
And speaks all languages the rose;
And, striving to be man, the worm
Mounts through all the spires of form.

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Photobucket
i've already posted this, but it just fits earth day so well


Photobucket
back when I was a wee little sophomore :)


Photobucket
the best friend and i, beginning of junior year in ATX


Photobucket


Photobucket
actually earth day 08, she wrote the wrong date..


Just some cute little polaroids from earth days past, as well as polaroids from non-earth days that just fit in with the theme. I've been putting in long hours at work this week and won't stop until Sunday, so forgive me if I don't have proper outfit posts for the rest of the week. I am going to a tea before work tomorrow for a bible study friend's birthday and I'd like to post about that, so I'll try. I hope you've all had a lovely week so far, and your weekend is just as great. Go out and enjoy a walk through nature or plant some flowers for Earth Day, something I'd love to do, but unfortunately, I'll be working too long for these things to be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment