Friday, April 16, 2010

Wishful Dressing

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and the weather is all rainy and nasty and you say, "No, sorry, I'm not dressing for this today" and you dress like it's the most beautiful sunny day outside? It's been raining all week and today I was done. I dressed in a floral dress, sandals, with a big flower/bow in my hair and said HA! to the gray sky and the rain. Can't keep Kaitlin from wearing what she wants! And what do you know, about half an hour before I took these pictures, the sun came out and he's been hanging out ever since. So, it's not wishful thinking, it's wishful dressing, and my friends, it works.

Today's pictures are "just hurry and get this over with I'm not in the mood, but I've gotta update that blog!" pictures. The lighting was bad, I didn't like the spot, but alas, I wanted to make this little update, so here it is. My Friday outfit, which I don't even like all too much, and I'm probably going to change before going out tonight, but this is what I wore to have lunch with my sister at her school (so fun, hehe) and lounge around the house cleaning and playing Mario Kart.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


IT'S FRIDAY! Yay! And this Friday, I am not having oral surgery, in fact, I am nearly recovered from my TWO, yes I said TWO, dry sockets. (The chances of anyone getting one is slim, but getting two, I'm pretty sure I've gotta be in a record book somewhere..) So tonight I'm going out. I'm spending the night with my friends who I haven't spent time with in well over a week due to work and the wisdom teeth. I can't wait, tonight can't get here fast enough. What are all of you doing this weekend? I hope you have fun whatever it is!

Shirt Dress: F21
Floral Dress: Thrifted H&M
Sandals: Target
Headband: F21

5 comments:

  1. i really love this outfit. like, give-it-to-me(letmeborrow)love. unfortunately that color would look bad on me and my pink cheeks. you pull it off well though, i think it's the hair.
    and i'm realllllly hoping your wishful dressing sunshine lasts through the week cauuuuse we are going to the beach for daniel's birthday.
    maybe if i refuse to wear anything but a bathing suit it will stay sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the softness of this dress, so pretty on you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, wishful dressing...I'll be sure to remember this the next time the weather doesn't agree with me, hehe ;)

    Anyway, thanks for telling me all about Rebecca. I love to read just haven't in a looong time. Lately, I've been wanting to pick it back up sooo hopefully I'll hit a bookstore soon!

    Have a great weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! We're headband twins!! I haven't worn mine yet, but I'm happy to see it cute on someone else! I love your shoes too and Mario kart is THE BEST.

    xx,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! I've been all about florals lately and your dress is great. I especially like the bow headband - gives it a very whimsical feel :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Will be dropping by yours as well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    xo,
    Gracie
    theflipsideofoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete