Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice @ Midnight

So last night I went to the midnight premiere of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I was slightly afraid of being disappointed, but with such a great director and an awesome cast, I shouldn't have doubted it. I mean, it's Johnny Depp, how could it possibly be anything but great? Even as Edward Scissorhands or The Hatter, Johnny is absolutely beautiful. There was one thing at the end that really.. disturbed me. I would say what it was, but I won't spoil it and anyone who's seen the movie knows exactly what I'm talking about. But overall, I'd say it was great. The only thing that would've been better would be if I could've seen it in 3D.

Photobucket


This is the outfit I wore last night to the movie. And I have a confession, truth be told, I just wore this outfit this week! I never really do that, I usually wait quite awhile to reware an outfit and when I do, I change it up so that it doesn't seem like I'm wearing the exact same thing because I feel like that's boring. However, this time, I was so in love with this outfit, especially the skirt and that's one of my favorite cardigans and I felt the crazy mix of patterns was appropriate for Alice in Wonderland, hehe.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Cardigan & Skirt - F21
T-shirt, Tight, Flats - Target

Photobucket


That's all for today. Happy weekend! I shall end with the magnificent trailer for Alice.

1 comment:

  1. I have that skirt! :) As, I'm sure, so do thousands of other girls...haha. I love the way you styled it<3 and from what I've read from your blog so far, it is already lovely...can't wait to see/hear more! :D

    ReplyDelete