Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Actually Did It

Photobucket


Mark this day down on your calendars folks, I'm actually wearing jeans. (And not just while I'm freezing at an outdoor show, I took those jeans off immediately after entering the car.) I actually decided to wear jeans today for the car ride home from Austin and running errands with my sister before she goes back to school tomorrow. I can tell you one thing for sure: THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN OFTEN. I just don't like wearing jeans. Everyone finds throwing on a pair of jeans relaxing and comfortable, but I honestly feel more comfortable in a dress and tights than I ever do in jeans. Jeans make most people feel unrestricted but they're restricting to me and I don't feel like I can pull them off well enough as I can pull off a dress or a high waisted skirt or even a cute pair of shorts.

Anyway, enough of my rant. I must say, I am terribly sad to say goodbye weekend, as it is also goodbye Spring Break. I'm going back to working the weekend and not seeing my friends during the week. I guess that's just normal life, but I just get bored sometimes. This weekend was the best in a long time and I'm just sad to say it's over and go back to regular life.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh and one more thing! Say hello to my brand new shoes. I got them at Aldo over the weekend and I'm in love. They're so comfortable and cute, just get ready to see me wearing them with everything. Believe me, I will.

Photobucket


Blazer: Thrifted
Tank: Gap
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Jeans look fabulous on you! I am the same way though....I rarely wear jeans, but when I do, I always wonder why I don't wear them more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I like jeans once in a while.. but nowaways I hardly wear them! I have almost the same oxfords from Aldo!

    ReplyDelete