Monday, March 22, 2010

Jock Girl Chic

Remember those jock girls in high school who played all kinds of sports and always had wet hair and t-shirts on in class, who you secretly kind of envied because they got to get away with no make-up, plain hair, and sweatpants in class? I sort of felt like a more chic version of those girls today. I really had no idea what to put on today and so I went digging through my little sister's closet to get some inspiration, hehe. I ended up finding one of MY old t-shirts hidden away deep in her closet. I'll have to talk to her about this later. I completely forgot about this shirt I got about two years ago at Urban Outfitters. It's an Urban Renewal piece where they've taken an old t-shirt and made it into sort of a blouse with another vintage shirt. I love it because it's like a little more stylish take on the old t-shirt. I just sort of built my outfit around this shirt and knew I wanted to wear my new shoes I'm so madly in love with. I tried on several combos but nothing really felt like "me" so I ended up wearing this outfit and feeling like a high school jock girl. (Hence why I drove to the basketball court to get outfit shots, hahaha.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The warm weather is back (hopefully to stay for a long time!) and it was so much fun taking outfit pictures today. My sister and I went and got strawberry limeades and tots from sonic and headed over the the elementary school by our house (where we both attended) and took our pictures. I had so much fun running around and acting a fool. There were all these little middle school skater boys around laughing at me but I didn't care, I was having fun. So apologies for the awkward/funny pictures today, I guess I was having a little too much fun in the sun hehe.

Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Urban Renewal via UO
Shorts: Hollister
Socks: ??
Shoes: Aldo
Headband: Target

1 comment: