Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Dreaming On Sunday

Today I am dreaming of sunshine and spring because unfortunately for my day off, it's rainy and cold. So, instead of going out and being productive, I'm lying in bed with a cup of tea browsing Modcloth being tempted to buy just about every dress I see. There are so many adorable floral dresses that I can only imagine styling for spring. I can't wait. These are a few that are very tempting, and very inspiring for Spring.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


They're all so lovely. I can only imagine all the ways I'd style these up for playful spring looks. But I'll have to wait, at least through today's dreariness. I suppose now I'll curl up for a quick nap and then head over to Target to check out Gaultier's creations. Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment