Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kid Sister

I never found the time to get pictures of myself today due to work, but I can assure you, my outfit wasn't the least bit exciting. I just wanted to be comfy today. So, instead of sharing my outfits with you, I thought I'd share some of my adorable little sister, Kendall's outfits! (Using MY clothes I might add, so you may see outfits like these on me in the future.)

Photobucket


Wearing
Blouse: Old Navy (hers)
Dress (made into skirt): Target (mine)
Boots: Nordstrom Rack (ours)
Headband: F21 (mine)

Photobucket


Wearing
Vest: Target (hers)
Tank: Can't Remember (hers)
Skirt: Target (mine)
Shoes: Thrifted (hers)

Photobucket


Wearing
T-shirt: Gift (hers)
Skirt: Target (mine)
Belt: Target (mine)
Shoes: Converse (hers)

Isn't she the cutest? She's only 13 and she already has such great style. (I like to take a little credit for that, hehe.) But honestly, she's adorable, she used to draw pictures of outfits back in elementary school. She's so creative and fun. She even won Best Dressed out of her 7th grade class last year, I was so proud!

I love having a little sister to share clothes and shopping dates with. She's my number one supporter of my blog, usually taking all of my pictures, my number one shopping buddy, and we each give the other another closet to raid for ideas. We have so much fun sharing clothes and giving each other ideas for outfits, but we still each have our own styles and put our own spin on everything. She's also a big source of inspiration because she takes pieces from my closet and wears them in a way I wouldn't have done and I'm like duh why didn't I think of that?! I love my little sister more than anything and wouldn't trade the experience of being a sister for the world.

That's all I've got for today. If you want more of Kendall, go check her out on chictopia and weardrobe! You should also go check out her new blog Skinny Girl, Phat Style!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! It definitely is great to have more than one closet and be inspired to wear clothes in new ways...I just realized we basically wrote about the same thing hahaha...sisters ARE fun<3 Oh, & I added your sister's blog! Awesome style and so cool that both of y'all have fashion blogs :D

    ReplyDelete