Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hairy Situation

So, with warmer weather arriving I expect to be spending a lot more time in the sun. Being in the sun makes my hair lighter and being a natural blonde, I don't know how well I'll be able to keep up with my brown locks all summer. That said, I'm thinking of going lighter. I don't want to go all the way back blonde again, as I plan on going back dark in the Fall anyway, so I'm thinking a nice light red. I've posted a few pictures of hair inspiration, maybe you lovely bloggers could tell me which is your favorite? Thanks so much! I hope everyone had a lovely day!


Isla Fisher



Melanie Laurent


Photobucket

Hannah Metz



Mandy Moore


Photobucket

Sally Jane Vintage

2 comments:

  1. I like the Mandy Moore color. Since you are a natural blonde, the strwberry blonde wont be too much of a risk but still a fun twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with Hannah Metz's color..it's beautiful. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete