Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dirty Hair & No Make-up

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and you have so much to do that there just doesn't seem to be enough time to wash your hair or put on a lot of make-up? Today was one of those days. I had so many plans and so much to get done, I just felt like fixing my hair and putting on lots of make-up was kind of irrelevant. So I went for the old trick: a ton of mascara, blush, and a hat. Now no one will think I was lazy, they'll just think I have great taste in hats and go for that "natural" make-up look. So that explains the fedora, I suppose.

I just wore this skirt, but I had to pair it with this striped shirt I got at Forever 21 last week because I love the combo of the pretty floral and the stripes. My dad told me I looked ridiculous and that I didn't match at all, but I think it goes together rather nicely. I mean, mixing patterns is the trend, Dad. Geez, pick up a fashion mag every once in awhile..hehe. The tights definitely weren't completely necessary, it was gorgeous and warm out today, but I just liked the way the nude lace tights looked with the rest of the outfit, and these new shoes are giving me blisters so I've gotta have something there until I break them in.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now I'm off to prepare for 24 night! Woo! Usually we have it Mondays, but one of my friends had work and we absolutely couldn't do it without the whole crew, so we've moved it to tonight. It's also one of my best friends last nights to watch it with us as he's moving this Sunday. So sad! We're all going to miss him so much. We got him a cookie cake (yummmm) and a goodbye card. Honestly, I'll make any excuse to go buy a cookie cake, I mean, they're the best, right? I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday night! I'll leave you with a new song from She & Him in honor of Volume 2 coming out today. If you don't have a copy yet, I seriously recommend it, it's absolutely incredible!

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Fedora: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment