Saturday, March 20, 2010

She & Him @ 34 Degreeees



So, I'm getting ready to see She & Him in ONE HOUR! Woo! Only problem: It's at an outdoor venue and it's going to get down to 34 degrees tonight. Ahhh, I'm gonna freeze to death! But it's totally worth it to see Zooey & M. Ward do their thing. I'm totallyyy excited despite the weather. I'm bundled up and look completely tacky, but I don't care. It's She & Him! Wish me luck tonight! I'll have to bust out the snuggie for sure, hahah.

Photobucket

Sorry for the terrible quality cell phone picture. I just wanted to show you guys how hilarious I look getting ready to go outside. Soo many layers! I'll probably be adding a little more before the night is over, too.

Denim Shirt: Urban Renewal via UO
Cardigan: Target
Dress: F21
Jeans: Thifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment