Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Day Sunshine

I want to start this post by apologizing for these horrid photographs that follow. I know they're terrible, but I have too much to do and no time to find a better spot. Besides, the sun was so bright and warm, it felt like a wonderful spot and I don't care that I look like it makes me look like a corpse.

Photobucket


This wasn't the outfit I planned on wearing today, with the exception of the shoes and socks. I'd had a more wintery (is that a word?) outfit planned but when I stepped outside, there was far too much sun and warmth. Honestly, I put no thought into this outfit whatsoever. My mom was waiting on me and I had literally two minutes to change into this, so I grabbed whatever was on my bed that matched with the boots and socks I already had on. Though, I am quite happy with what I picked. I think it turned out nicely and felt so SPRING! It was a very comfortable outfit for my busy day.

And though today was busy, it was an exceptionally good day. I woke up at 7 am for no reason at all, except that I just couldn't stay asleep. This is especially odd for me because, sleep being one of my favorite activities, I usually have no problem sleeping in and am rarely seen awake before 9 or 10. But, this morning I woke up early and even made breakfast for myself and my parents. I even brought Dad's up to his bed on a tray. Why not get on his good side, eh? Then I joined my mom at her bible study which was actually a great way to start off the day and I am quite glad I went. Mom and I followed it up with a lovely lunch together and a little grocery shopping before heading home for a nap. I'm now tidying up my messy, messy room and going thrifting with my sister. I'll say it again, today is an exceptionally good day!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Blouse: Thrifted
Shorts: Rodarte For Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Thrifted
Necklace: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment