Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Love My Weiner!

Photobucket


So today's outfit, I must admit, was not entirely my idea. It was actually inspired by one of my sister, Kendall's outfits, which you can see here on her blog. We kind of kept the same theme with the "I love ____" t-shirts, and obviously, we're both wearing my floral skirt. I absolutely loved Kendall's outfit and when I found this shirt today, I immediately thought of it and had to do my own take on it. I like the way mine turned out, it's much more "me" than Kendall's exact outfit.

And, as I'm wearing an "I Love My Weiner!" t-shirt, I thought it would be a wonderful oppourtunity to introduce everyone to my lovely weiner, Phoebe. Isn't she cute? We really love her. Honestly, we treat the dog like a member of our family. Oh, and, believe it or not SHE CAN TALK! She really can. (Now's the part where everyone thinks I'm a complete psycho lunatic.) She says "I want one," plain as day. I swear, she does. If you don't believe me you can just go to my sister's blog and ask her, she'll tell you the same thing.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Today was a rather rough day. This afternoon I got into a wreck at the gas station with all of my groceries in the back of my car, ughh. It was my fault though, I turned in the wrong lane.. yeah, I know, I'm stupid. The lady wasn't too sweet about either, she yelled at me at first until I broke down in tears and then she was really nice about it. There wasn't too much damage to the cars and no one was hurt so I mean it sucks, but it could've been soo much worse. I'm just glad both of us were able to drive away from the scene. Only now my insurance is going way up and my parents are making me pay for it. Goodbye shopping 3 times a week, hello new higher paying job. I guess it's not all bad though, I mean, it's a definite wake up call to start paying more attention on the road. But anyway, enough of my feeling sorry for myself. I hope all of YOU had a great day, DRIVE SAFELY! hehe.

Cardigan: Target (yeah i like wearing it, a lot.)
T-shirt: Gift
Skirt: Target
Belt: Vintage
Oxfords: Steve Madden

Oh and after my stressful afternoon I really needed a good laugh, so I watched this.. enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. really cute outfit, i love the idea of mixing a floral skirt w/a tee...i might try it!... & cute dog, too!

    oh, hilariousssss video! haha :D

    ReplyDelete