Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rut

I am stuck in a style rut. I don't have anything to wear and I think I should lay off the white chocolate chips and cheesy snacks, hehe. Nothing I put on seems to work out right and I don't like a single thing in my closet right now. I just feel so blah that I almost didn't even post this outfit today. I mean, I'm wearing a little boy's Spiderman t-shirt from Wal-mart. Wow. But in the end, I decided to share it anyway. Sorry my eyes are closed in this picture, I just realized it and I don't feel like taking anymore. Also, for some reason my hair comes off a completely different color in my pictures.. odd. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling a little better about my closet. Wish me luck!

Photobucket


Sweater: Thrifted
T-shirt: Wal-mart boy's section
Skirt: Target
Belt: Target
Oxfords: Steve Madden

4 comments:

  1. You have great style, love the shoes! (:

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I know that terrible, sinking feeling of an empty, unfriendly closet. It's all in your head--you look great! Hope your morale gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally spring. beautiful.
    (and i love the front door decoration!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry, it happens to us all :)
    I think the shirt is cute actually!

    xStace

    ReplyDelete