Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Season, New Kaitlin

So awhile back I posted some pictures of hair inspiration and today I finally decided to go for it. I ended up opting for this gorgeous red color a la the lovely Hannah Metz. I was incredibly nervous making the appointment, but it's always exciting as I've always loved changing my hair. It has the power to make you feel like a whole new person without doing anything permanent. I love that I can do something completely drastic with my hair and whether I love it or hate it, it can always be changed. It's one thing I can always control.

Le before:

Photobucket


La afterrr:

Photobucket


Ahhh! It's so different. I don't even know what to think about it yet, I mean I know I don't hate it, it's just gonna take a little getting used to. I was ready for the change though and I'm really excited about. It'll be nice to be red for awhile before going back to brown hair in the winter.

I hope you've all had a good weekend. I was a busy bee all weekend. Friday night was my friend's going away party filled with music making and banana pudding eating and silly story telling, with a little bit of sadness mixed in, yet all in all it was a wonderful night. Saturday was work bright and early as usual (hellooo, I miss you Spring Break, take me back to Austin!) and then I spent 4 1/2 hours after work at my church making 200 breakfast tacos which we woke up bright and early to sell to raise money for our mission trip this summer. Though it was tons of fun and I have to say, since I was a fatty and consumed three, we're not too bad at making tacos.. what's up Taco Cabana? I guess I should be pretty good though, with my dad owning a Las Palapas and all, hehehe. Now it's time for relaxing with my friend, cooking some dinner and watching my man Brad Pitt<3.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I voted for that color! Lol. So cute for spring/summer! I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! You look like a true redhead, it looks really lovely with your skin tone!
    xo

    ReplyDelete