Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Post Jitters

I'm not always a fan of firsts. I'm an extremely shy person and I never know what to say at a first meeting and doing most things for the first time scares me to death. So, I really don't know how to go about this whole first post thing and I don't really want to bore you with my life story or any of that, because hopefully you'll make out all the little details if you keep reading this blog. I decided to start this blog because I've been a creepy lurker of so many other fascinating blogs and I just think it looks like so much fun and I've finally decided to go out on a limb and give blogging a shot. And I don't really care if my grandma, my sister, and a few friends are the only people who ever read this, I just want a creative outlet for my ideas and a place where I can share my style and feel totally accepted.

So, I suppose, instead of creating a post all about myself, I'll jump right in and explain my style with a few pictures. Honestly, I don't know how to describe my style because it's absolutely all over the place, but that's kind of what I love about it. I'm an emotional dresser for sure, meaning I put together outfits based on how I'm feeling that day. Some days I want a pretty vintage look, while other days I want to be completely out there and mix six different patterns and colors with far too many accessories. I get inspiration from everywhere, especially other bloggers I read. This blog is simply to share my style, as well as a bit of my life with others and hopefully meet some amazing people with the same interests along the way.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



(If you want the details of these photos, go over and check my blog on chictopia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment