Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Props To Regina

Photobucket


Isn't it funny how sometimes you can just listen to CD and get inspiration for what to wear? I woke up this morning and oddly enough, all I wanted to do was throw on a pair of jeans (I NEVER do this!), but I have to work today so I'm not allowed to wear jeans. I put on one of my favorites, Regina Spektor, while I took my shower and did my hair and the way the music made me feel lead me straight to this outfit. And it's actually one of my favorites I've worn in awhile. It's so spring, and let's my poor, pasty legs get a little sun. Though I must admit, these pasty legs are going to stay this pasty all through the spring and summer because I am Casper and I cannot get a tan, though I could probably easily be cast in a Tim Burton film, hehe. But that's beside the point, the point is, I love this outfit and just want to say, Thank you, Regina, I owe you one!

Photobucket


Photobucket


So next week is SPRING BREAK! It's so close and I can't wait. Since I graduated high school a semester early, most of my friends are either busy at high school or in college and during the week if I'm not working, which my job rarely let's me do ughh but that's a whole other post, I have nothing to do. I'm really looking forward to spending time with all my lovely ladies and gents during the week. Also, TWO exciting things: I may go to my ranch, and I'm going to SXSW in Austin! Go check out the site and if you'll be in the area during the week, at least go check out some of the free stuff, it should be fun. Soo exciting. I'm totally pumped!

Photobucket


Sweater & Skirt: F21
Belt: Target
Heels: Thrifted

I'll leave you with this cute little video for one of my favorite Regina songs that helped me to get dressed this morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment