Friday, March 19, 2010

SXSW 2010 Day One

So today, we headed up to Austin for our first day of SXSW and aside from my massive sunburn, the day was awesome. I saw 5 bands, including Jonny Corndog, Those Darlins, and Cheap Trick. It was an awesome awesome day. I absolutely love Austin because anything goes and there's so much good music and so many awesome people. I met so many great people and caught up with friends for shows and had a blast. I wish I could go to SXSW every weekend, hahah.

The sun was out today and it was in the 70s all day. It was so beautiful. I picked up this dress at Forever 21 on Tuesday for only $11 and knew I wanted to wear it for SXSW this weekend. It's so light and comfy, and of course I love the floral print. I'm attracted to everything floral. I guess I always have been, I just have a floral addiction. And it has this little open detail in the back with little bows, I wish I would've gotten a picture for you guys to see, maybe next time. (Though this detail did cause me to get a terrible sun burn on my back which is going to leave an incredibly awkward line.. ughh oh well.) Anyway, this turned out to be the perfect outfit for being in the sun all day. I can't even get over how great today was. I hope all of you had a wonderful Friday as well. Now I'm off to party some more with pizza and drinks and try to get some sleep for round 2 tomorrow! Woohoo! And I'll be seeing She & Him tomorrow night, soo pumped! Have a great night!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dress: F21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target
Belt: Stolen from BFFs closet!
Flower Clip: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment